- Warsaw is a capital city of Poland, established at the end of the 13th century.
- It is not only the largest city in Poland, but also the economic and political centre.
- Its symbol is the Mermaid, featured on the city seal.
- The city has undergone the vast damage during the World War II so the modern shape of current Warsaw is a result of the subsequent reconstruction.
- Top 5 Warsaw spots are Old Town, Lazienki Krolewskie Park-Palace Complex, Wilanow Park, Palace of Culture and Science, Warsaw Rising Museum.
Postcards from Warsaw