Here’s the great opportunity to discover Chinese culture and accelerate your teaching career with an established and recognized College in China. Apart from working within a professional and motivated team, you will have a legal work visa before coming to China (something many schools claim to offer but fail to deliver), comfortable and fully paid for accommodation, and end-of-year bonus to cover your flight costs. Also, you will be able to save most of your earnings because Nanchang is a place with very low living costs (and on top of that, a lot of this is covered by the school). We have bullet-pointed the most important details for you below, and if there’s anything unclear, feel free to send an email to email@example.com
- Position: foreign language teacher (Teaching courses: Spoken English Course, Business English Course)
- 40 minutes teaching session, 20 sessions per week. In total, less than 14 teaching hours per week
- Preparation time for the classes depends on the teacher’s needs
- Salary of 7,000 to 8,000 RMB per month depending on the experience and qualifications
- 10,000 RMB flight allowance
- Work visa provided with all costs covered, including medical examination
- Private apartment, fully furnished and with utilities paid
- Health insurance
- Native English speaker from UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, etc.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Teaching experience welcome but not required
- Language teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, TESL etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and strong willingness to share the knowledge and customes with students
- Good state of health
- Either male or female under 60 years old
About the Nanchang Teachers’ College
Nanchang Teachers’ College was established under the approval of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China and Government of Jiangxi Province. It was founded in 1908, with its 107 years history, it is considered as the birthplace of the teacher-education in Jiangxi province.
Located in Nanchang City, the campus covers an area of 621.58 acres, 6861 full-time college students study here. There are well-equipped teaching buildings, advanced multiple-media classrooms, Language labs, computer rooms, professional laboratories, indoor and outdoor sport areas, namely tennis courts, basketball courts, as well as a gymnasium. There are also a bank, two supermarkets, the school clinic and a bus station outside the campus.
The college embraces diverse branches of learning such as education, management, art,.Featured in preschool education, special education and elementary education, the college has also established a talent cultivating system—all disciplines develop in a harmonious manner.