Nanchang Teachers’ College was established under the approval of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China and Government of Jiangxi Province. It was founded in 1908, with its 107 years history, it is considered as the birthplace of the teacher-education in Jiangxi province.
Located in Nanchang City, the campus covers an area of 621.58 acres, 6861 full-time college students study here. There are well-equipped teaching buildings, advanced multiple-media classrooms, Language labs, computer rooms, professional laboratories, indoor and outdoor sport areas, namely tennis courts, basketball courts, as well as a gymnasium. There are also a bank, two supermarkets, the school clinic and a bus station outside the campus.
The college embraces diverse branches of learning such as education, management, art,.Featured in preschool education, special education and elementary education, the college has also established a talent cultivating system—all disciplines develop in a harmonious manner.
Foreign language teachers (Teaching courses: Spoken English Course, Business English Course)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Native English speaker from UK, CAN, USA, AUS, New Zealand etc.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Have experience at teaching preferred
- Language teaching certificate (including TESOL, TEFL, TESL etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and strong willingness to share their knowledge as well as cultures with students
- In a good state of health
- Either male or female under 60 years old
If you are interested in these positions, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume with relevant qualifications and experiences
- Photocopy of passport
- Photo copy of your highest degree and certificate
- Health certificate
- Please provide references if you have been teaching in China